Mobile Wash Driver - FL
The Mobile Wash Driver will be maintaining, installing and removing equipment at customer locations as well as new and used containers in inventory.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Provides maintenance on containers in use at customer locations; must obtain location manager's approval of work completed.
- Notes any damage or problems with containers and relays such information to supervisor.
- Maintains supply inventory of both new and reconditioned tanks in inventory.
- Cleans truck, old containers, and general work area as required to meet sanitation standards.
- Maintains company vehicle in cleanest possible manner; completes vehicle condition report daily for submission to Fleet manager.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with federal, state, local, and company safety policies; required to maintain a DOT e-Log.
- Maintains excellent customer service by presenting friendly, courteous, professional attitude.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Position requires that the candidate has a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Due to DOT regulations and nature of the work, candidates need to be at least 21 years old.
- We require candidates to have a CDL Class B license with tanker endorsement due to the type of work and DOT requirements.
- CDL license can NOT have an "E" restriction on it.
- Per DOT requirements, candidates will need to be registered on https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- This position will be using pressure washers and forklifts so experience with either would be a plus.
- In this role, candidate will need to be able to use basic math and writing skills.
- Since the position works as part of a team, it is helpful for the candidate to have the ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Darling Ingredients Inc.Miami, FL
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.