The Human Resources Specialist will lead non-exempt HR functions for a specific region, and is responsible for responding to, and routing, employee and management questions and concerns regarding but not limited to: coordination of payroll processes, benefits, onboarding, policies & procedures. Responsible for the accuracy of the HRIS system and supports the workflows of HR Operations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Responsible for the maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the accuracy, collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information.
- Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports (ACA, affirmative action, turnover and headcount) to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Support staff and managers on day-to-day issues.
- Assist in overall employee satisfaction by answering employee requests and questions including policies and procedures.
- Work with and assist employees with self-service of benefits.
- Resolve issues and communicate resolution to management and employees.
- Ensure HR processes adhere to company and legal standards.
- Assist with employee relations issues by fact finding and working with HR management to resolve.
- Act as HR contact on HR issues at the plant level.
- Support, with appropriate documentation, the corporation as needed on HR litigation issues.
- Deliver HR services to ensure high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2 or more years of experience in HR function including:administration of HRIS system, policies & procedures, onboarding, payroll processes and benefits.
- Oracle HCM experience preferred.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change is essential.
- Hands-on generalist with ability to administer and direct HR functions.
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Highly organized; superior time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral.
- Understands importance of confidentiality and integrity within the HR function.
- Knowledgeable of local, state, and federal employment law and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, collaborate, and lead.
- Highly organized with a record of prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Must handle confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Occasionally lifts up to 10 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to travel as necessary, approximately 10-20%.
Job functions will be carried out in an office and plant environment.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link:https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Darling Ingredients Inc.