*** Military and Government Friendly Employer ***
Darkblade Systems is seeking a TDNA/Reporter in Colorado Springs, CO. Analysts will conduct Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and technical analysis in support of customer requirements. Produce analytical and technical reports in response to Requests for Information and Priority Intelligence Requirements in support of target development. Utilize Python/programming language to enhance and streamline workflows.
· Active TS/SCI Security Clearance with CI Polygraph.
· 6+ years of experience utilizing SIGINT databases for research, analysis and reporting.
· Basic fluency of Python & Jupyter Notebooks.
· Experience with signals intelligence development.
· Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes (DataXplorer, XKeyscore, NBGallery).
· Knowledge of dataflow and SIGINT architecture.
· Experience in SIGINT analysis techniques including: digital network characterization, reconstruction and mapping.
· Strong writing/editing skills & experience with reporting tools such as Grapevine.
· Graduate of SIGINT Reporting and Analysis Training Courses (NETA2108 minimum, RPTG).
Skills of interest:
· Intermediate Python
· Data Science/Scientist
· Machine Learning (ML)
· Artificial Intelligence (AI)
· Neural Networks
· Ruby + Python (Another language many Python programmers have)
· Regex (Not Python related, but many agency workers will note this instead of Python when looking for intelligence jobs).
· Pandas + Dataframes (Types of Python datasets)
We are based in Northern Virginia with personnel supporting Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DOD) customers in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Darkblade leadership is comprised of prior military intelligence and special operations personnel with diverse complex operations experience. Many Darkblade employees have served proudly in the U.S. Military, and all continue to support the military and intelligence communities in their civilian efforts.
Darkblade Systems Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing scientific, engineering, technical, operational support, and training services to Federal government and Commercial clients. These specialties include development and design services for hardware and software systems fulfilling the mission needs of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Communities and full spectrum project and program support, including planning, training, management, and technical evaluation.