*** Military and Government Friendly Employer ***
Serve as team Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all SIGINT related activities regarding hardware components, signal processing techniques, antenna design, modeling, and simulation to support aerial Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) SIGINT sensors.
What You’ll Get to Do:
· Assist in the development of system-level and operational requirements for upgrades to RF systems including remote operations.
· Coordinate with the multiple contractors and Government organizations on technical solutions.
· Assist with development, implementation, and monitoring of acquisition and engineering documents.
· Work with the client's requirements process and interface with the US Military requirement processes.
· Provide technical assistance and engineering support necessary to fulfill pre-development activities including architecture, tradeoff and upgrade studies, requirement analysis, and rough order of magnitude cost evaluations.
· Provide technical and engineering support necessary to meet platform requirements to include system design, upgrade, modification, testing, and deployment and systems sustainment.
· Provide technical and engineering support and planning activities that are necessary to migrate systems through successive architecture revisions and upgrades.
· Provide informal on-the-job-training (OJT) to familiarize civilian and military operations and sustainment personnel about hardware upgrades, capabilities, and modifications.
· Provide general software engineering that is required to upgrade systems, modify existing system software, support operations and sustainment personnel with specific software capabilities.
· Provide technical and engineering personnel to assist in the timely activation of system upgrades and installation of new systems, including system design, procurement of components, creation of documentation, system build (rack and stack), and system integration and test.
· Provide technical and engineering support to assist civilian and military sustainment personnel to identify and isolate faulty system software and/or hardware components and restore the system(s) to full operational capabilities • Participating in weekly project and engineering meetings to review project progress and issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Active TS/SCI clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Minimum 10 years experience.
· Excellent technical management and communication skills required to oversee execution and technical accuracy.
· Experience in DOD Application development.
· Travel Up to 50% of the time, OCONUS Travel May be required.
· Theoretical knowledge is required in order to analyze system designs and propose tactical SIGINT standards in the following fields:
· Data Flow Networks
· Experience with:
- Local Area Network (LAN) protocols and systems.
- Tactical collection techniques and system.
- Radio Frequency (RF) distribution and amplification.
- Direction Finding (DF) techniques.
- Receiver techniques.
- System timing analysis.
- SIGINT Timing and Navigation.
- Tactical SIGINT payloads.
- System throughput.
· Knowledge of the latest state-of-the-art in SIGINT collection systems, as well as what is currently being used commercially in order to make sound recommendations.
· Familiarity with RF Antenna Systems.
· A working knowledge cellular telecommunications systems.
· Familiar with Window OS and accreditation.
· Training and Testing background a real plus.
We are based in Northern Virginia with personnel supporting Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DOD) customers in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Darkblade leadership is comprised of prior military intelligence and special operations personnel with diverse complex operations experience. Many Darkblade employees have served proudly in the U.S. Military, and all continue to support the military and intelligence communities in their civilian efforts.
Darkblade Systems Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing scientific, engineering, technical, operational support, and training services to Federal government and Commercial clients. These specialties include development and design services for hardware and software systems fulfilling the mission needs of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Communities and full spectrum project and program support, including planning, training, management, and technical evaluation.