Senior - Human Capital Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DarkStar Intelligence is seeking a HC Data Analyst to support a federal government client.Responsibilities
- Provides Data Analytic support for HC surveys and data calls
- Leads structuring data, natural language processing, database technologies, and machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to translate complex, technical, or analytic findings into an easily understood narrative — tell a story with the data in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Uses analytical software to support quantitative and analytic efforts and workforce planning, including engagement with the Intelligence Community.
- Coordinates within the ODNI and across the IC for survey data
- Uses data tools such as Python, conduct R analysis, display results via Tableau
Interfaces: DNI (HC, HRM), 18 IC Agencies CHCOs, NARSIL Task 4, 7, and DEIA Lead
Processes/Activities: Develop surveys, assessing/evaluating data, develop dashboards
Tools: MS Office, Python, conduct R analysis, SPSS, display results via Tableau, Surveys
- Top Secret/SCI
- CI Poly
- BS/BA +18 OR MS/MA +10 years of experience
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements, or weekly COVID-19 testing. This requirement will apply to all DarkStar employees.
DarkStar Intelligence LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EEO Flyer: https://bit.ly/3787rhh
Powered by JazzHR
DarkStar Intelligence LLC
Get fresh Human Capital Analytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.