SENIOR- Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DarkStar Intelligence is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support a federal government client.Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Data Analysts to define and oversee database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation.
- Provide technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of data environments.
- Advise applications development staff data solutions to business problems, data architectures, database management system facilities, and capabilities.
- Top Secret/SCI
- CI Poly
- Masters Degree +10 years OR Bachelor's Degree +18 years.
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements, or weekly COVID-19 testing. This requirement will apply to all DarkStar employees.
DarkStar Intelligence LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EEO Flyer: https://bit.ly/3787rhh
Powered by JazzHR
DarkStar Intelligence LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at DarkStar Intelligence LLC