MID - Intelligence Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Intelligence Management Specialist
DarkStar Intelligence is looking for an experienced Intelligence Management Specialist to support a federal government client.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, reviewing documents for accuracy and responding to staff requests on accessing, coordinating, consolidating or formatting; assisting with administration and management of RFIs, task actions, reports, and briefings; preparing correspondence and other documents needed to support the management of the program and associated activities; creating read-ahead documents, coordinating with security to ensure guests have appropriate access, and building read ahead books or material for official functions and meetings; and providing cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support.
- TS/SCI CI Poly
- Minimum of 8 years combined experience
- (JMITC) PACE (Professional Analyst Career Education) Modeling and Methodology Building
- (JMITC) Intelligence Analyst Course (IAC)
- Army All Source Intelligence Technician (350F)
- Army Advanced Intelligence Analyst Course (35D)
- Army Intelligence Analysis Course (35F)
- DIA/Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (IFPC)
- DIA/Certified Defense All-Source Analysis-I (CDASA-I)
- DIA/Certified Defense All-Source Analysis-II (CDASA-II)
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements, or weekly COVID-19 testing. This requirement will apply to all DarkStar employees.
DarkStar Intelligence LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EEO Flyer: https://bit.ly/3787rhh
Powered by JazzHR
DarkStar Intelligence LLC
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at DarkStar Intelligence LLC