Collection Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Collection Operations Manager
DarkStar Intelligence is seeking a Collection Operations Manager for a new opportunity in Washington, DC to support a federal government client.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
- Review, edit, publish intelligence reports and provide support to collectors focusing on collection operations against prioritized requirements.
- Integrate the results of source management information, targeting packages, and analytical products, manage the production of Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) and focus collection efforts against prioritized Army requirements.
- Develop, implement, and assess HUMINT collection requirements and overall HUMINT collection strategies synchronizing the prioritization of requirements.
- Research, assess, and provide recommendations to the operational staff for presentation to internal and external audiences.
- Perform research and analysis that include raw intelligence data from client HUMINT activities, HUMINT programs of record such as HOTR, CI/HUMINT Reporting Operations Management Environment (CHROME), and Collection Requirements Analysis Tools the Enterprise (CRATE), Multimedia Message Manager (M3), IIR Citation and Evaluation (ICE), and other analytical databases.
- Provide an annual update to the client's Collection Management Guide.
- High school +8 years’ experience within the IC, must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 5 years of experience in HUMINT operations and 2 years of experience in HUMINT Collection Management.
- Must have PACOM Experience.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially HUMINT systems.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines pertaining to HUMINT reporting
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI (CI poly preferred)
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements, or weekly COVID-19 testing. This requirement will apply to all DarkStar employees.
DarkStar Intelligence LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EEO Flyer: https://bit.ly/3787rhh
Powered by JazzHR
DarkStar Intelligence LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at DarkStar Intelligence LLC