Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Expired: August 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an on-site Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer to oversee the operation, management, administration, and user support for the information technology environment at the Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC). The ideal candidate will have experience with virtualization, Cloud, and mobile capabilities, and new technologies and capabilities to improve security, enhance mission support, and efficiently use resources. Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Maintain, enhance, and improve the sites in an operational status by supporting all fielded (and planned) network support systems, and projects/tasks required by the Government on NIPR and SIPR.
- Support to the AFRC NIPR/SIPR network environment consists of approximately 12 Local Area Networks (LANs), 1,000 servers, 20,000 workstations and 2,000 cellular mobile devices at multiple buildings and sites.
- Support for virtual clients, desktops, and mobile devices on NIPR and SIPR and personal devices to support access via the AFRC Desktop Anywhere capability.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Network Infrastructure.
- Extensive technical experience in AFRC architecture.
- Extensive experience designing, deploying, managing and supporting mission critical network environments based on Cisco hardware and Internal Operating System (IOS).
- Extensive experience with Air Force NIPR, SIPR and Combat Information Transport System (CITS) architecture and programs.
- Extensive experience as a project manager in data center migrations, enterprise network upgrades and WAN upgrades.
- Extensive experience in Local Area network design, configuration, installation, evaluation, problem resolution and project management.
- Knowledge of all common routing protocols, include, but are not limited to, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Knowledge of industry-standard network design principles and best practices.
- 8140 certification required; IAT Level 2 certification is required.
- Cisco Certified Associate Level (e.g., CCNA) or Cisco Certified Professional Level (e.g., CCNP) certification required.
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and an active Secret clearance required
- Bachelors Degree
This position is located in Warner Robins, GA.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Dark Wolf Solutions
AddressWarner Robins, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Dark Wolf Solutions
Get fresh Infrastructure Network Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.