Full Stack Engineer/Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for multiple Full Stack Engineers/Developers to join a collaborative agile team in a fast-paced environment. Our team uses leading edge tech stacks and a DevSecOps development methodology to maximize automation and quality of delivered software.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work with other engineers and the customer to design technical solutions and analytical capabilities against large quantities of raw data as well as real time requirements coming in from a very active and sizeable user base
- Support multiple deployment environments based in Kubernetes
- Design and develop automation workflows using GitLab CI for unit testing and service and application deployment
- 4+ years of experience with software engineering focusing on software application development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments
- 2+ years of specific software engineering experience related to DevSecOps practices to include containers, microservices architecture, CI/CD pipelines, cloud architecture, Platform as a Service (i.e., Kubernetes, Istio, or Red Hat Open Shift), and infrastructure as code
- Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with automation and engineering, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in cloud environments
- Experience using two or more modern software development languages and frameworks such GoLang, Python, Django, Vue and/or React, Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Experience with maintaining full stack application with modern technologies, intuitive user-interfaces and scalable data processing architectures using open source software
- Familiarity with SAST, DAST, and container security scanning tools in a DevSecOps environment (e.g., SonarQube, OWASP-DC, Anchore, Claire, Trivy, and OpenSCAP
- Knowledge of ICD 503 and RMF with previous experience getting Authorization to Operate (ATO) for an application or system
- Familiar with collaboration tools such as Teams and Slack
- MS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
This position is located in Fayetteville, NC.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
We support a diverse portfolio of solutions and services for Defense, Intelligence, and Fortune 500 customers. Our team comprises analysts, support officers, and experienced engineers and integrators with hands-on expertise across many of the most relevant COTS, GOTS, and open source technologies. We also regularly compete in premier competitions, with an increasing number of black badges such as wins at BSides DC (2016 and 2018) and DEFCON (2017).
Dark Wolf SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Join the Pack
Dark Wolf Solutions operates at the nexus of mission and technology to meet our Nation's most challenging missions. We combine the most innovative emerging technologies with deep federal domain expertise through cutting-edge intelligence services, DevSecOps agile software development, information operations, penetration testing and incident response, applied research and rapid prototyping, machine learning, and engineering services. We support a diverse portfolio of solutions and services for Defense, Intelligence, and Fortune 500 customers. Our team comprises analysts, support officers, and experienced engineers and integrators with hands-on expertise across many of the most relevant COTS, GOTS, and open source technologies. We also regularly compete in premier competitions, with an increasing number of black badges such as wins at BSides DC (2016 and 2018) and DEFCON (2017).