Senior Business Development Account Executive - Freight Forwarding Sales.
Darius & CompanyAtlanta, GA
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Business Development Account Executive - Freight Forwarding Sales - ATL
Very Exciting Opportunity to Earn Commissions on Volume and Dollar One. Meaning not on GP and not hitting a threshold.
Key Word - Senior - 3 Years Plus Experience!!! a Must. However, if you do not have large enterprise clients or a lot of experience we have over 50 other clients. Send us your resume and let's discuss the best options.
10% Dollar One Commission, Best Freight Forwarding Rates in Air and Ocean - Fantastic Get it Done Culture!
$80,000-$120,000 Base + Car + Commission
THREE YEARS FREIGHT FORWARDING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our Clients are currently seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Sales Executive to join their local Office.
This position is responsible for the growth and development of new business, as well as product marketing and customer support for Air and Sea Logistics Division.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Responsible for the growth of air and sea freight sales.
• Sales solicitation of prospective "A", "B", and "C+" level customers in primary markets.
• Identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities.
• Inputting and updating sales activities by utilizing the sales management software Cargowise.
• Continually developing and maintaining existing customers.
• Communicating closely with customers and operations to assure uniform understanding of
customer expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results, including SOP
• Directing operational issues to the correct operational owner.
Other Job Requirements:
Requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
• 3 years of freight forwarding field sales experience or 5 years of operational experience in the MIA market
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service required. Position will interact with customers
by phone, email and in-person frequently.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to meet approx. 10 face to face sales calls per week with potential clients
• Local candidates only
• Adhere to all policies listed in the sales and operational guidelines
• Self motivating and outgoing personality
ALL RESUMES MUST CONTAIN SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary/commission and full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision.
Darius & Company
Get fresh Senior Sales Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Senior Sales Executive