Dardano's Shoes is recognized as one of the top independent footwear retailers in the country. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing excellent customer service and great products. Specializing in comfort footwear and expert repair services, Dardano's Shoes has been serving the Denver community for 75 years and is well known for exceptional service, a large selection and a great shopping experience!
Learn more about us and the products we sell at:
Position Available: Sales Associate - Full Time
Location: Denver Retail location -1550 S. Colorado Blvd. Denver, CO 80222
Pay: Hourly + Commission - Starting Salary $18-$24 per hour
We're seeking motivated, energetic individuals, who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, engaging with people, and providing superior customer service!
The Ideal Candidate:
· Outgoing personality with exceptional customer service skills
· Interacts well with customers on a personal level while maintaining professional behavior
· Able to multi-task, handle multiple priorities, and works well under pressure
· Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn
· Is passionate about what he/she does
· Has a high level of accountability
· Works exceedingly well alone and in a team environment in an effort to provide the best service and to meet personal and company sales goals.
· Strives to develop and maintain extensive product knowledge and trends
· Able to adapt quickly and must be proficient with computer
· Follows instructions well and responds to direction from management
· Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improvement
· Welcome customers as they enter the store and engage them in conversation to determine their shoe buying needs
· Provide customers with information on available styles, sizes and colors
· Walk customers through the sales floor and answer their questions regarding options, prices and availability
· Properly measure and fit customer for size and width.
· Retrieve requested styles from the stock room plus addional style suggestions
· Assist customers in trying shoes on and provide honest feedback and suggestions
· Provide customers with information on discount or other promotional offers
· Suggest additional accessories, comfort aids and shoe care products
· Properly re-package shoes being returned to the stock room. And re-package shoes being purchased.
· Pick up “drags” and return to the proper place in the stock room
· Complete sale by collecting the customer’s information, checking all sizes and boxes, collecting payment, and providing customers with information regarding return and exchange policy.
· Make-certain that the shoe display areas, sales floor, and stock room are all kept and organized at all times
· Maintain product knowledge and shoe trend knowledge
· Complete daily task and contribute to any other team efforts.
Work Experience Requirements:
· Must be available to work weekends
· Proficient computer skills
· Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
· Retail or Customer Service Experience a PLUS!
· High School Graduate /Some College
Learn more about us and the products we sell at http://www.dardanos.com/ https://www.facebook.com/DardanosShoes
Why Work Here?Dardano's Shoes is a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing excellent customer service and great products. Specializing comfort footwear and expert repair services, Dardano's Shoes has been serving the Denver community for 75 years and is well known for exceptional service, a large selection and a great shopping experience! Learn more about us and the products we sell at http://www.dardanos.com/ https://www.facebook.com/DardanosShoes
Family owned and operated company, great work environment!