Darby Day Inc. Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerk"
1) Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
2) Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
3) Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
4) Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
5) Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
Darby Day Inc.Why Work Here?
Our client is an excellent industry leader with a stellar reputation.
At Darby Day Staffing your career growth is our priority and your success is our business. We want to get YOU a permanent job with a raise as well as full benefits. We know the pandemic has turned everything upside down and backwards, so let us help today!
2900 MEACHAM BLVDFort Worth, TX