Darby Day Inc. Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate need for experienced Production Planner to join our team
The production planner is responsible for production planning and coordinates production workflow for multiple products while prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance
Must be bilingual English and Spanish
· Good written and verbal communication and excellent organizational skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Word, and Excel and ERP systems.
· Capable of handling multiple assignments to completion.
· Work efficiently under minimum supervisor.
· Knowledge of manufacturing systems and operations.
· Prior planning experience in a discrete manufacturing environment (3-6 years).
Preferred: 4 Year degree, Engineering discipline preferred. Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus.
Air-conditioned office and non-air-conditioned factory environment.
Some job-related stress due to required deadlines for projects and shipping schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for end-to-end communication of the supply chain including interpretation of demand requirements, planning the supply chain, and communicating completion schedules.
2. Coordinates all material and ERP system issues to insure successful completion of customer requirements per requested delivery dates.
3. Maintains accurate schedules, kanban quantities, and material availability per ERP system.
4. Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products. Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
5. Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resources requirements.
6. Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
7. Interfaces with other department personnel.
8. Confers with other departments to determine status of assigned projects.
9. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
10. Prepares production reports and develops written procedures
11. Develops programs and goals for improving on-time delivery to end item customers.
12. MRPII Planning and coordination of specified areas.
13. Schedules kanbans in Lean manufacturing environment
Darby Day Inc.Why Work Here?
Our client is an industry leader with a stellar reputation.
At Darby Day Staffing your career growth is our priority and your success is our business.