Darby day is seeking a Shipping Clerk in the Dallas area
This position is Temp to Hire working in a non- climate control warehouse.
Mon-Friday some weekends: 6:00am- Til Finish
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Please submit resumes with relevant experience.
The Shipping Clerk position is responsible for processing paperwork, printing pick tickets and labels, data entry, customer phone contact and assisting truck drivers with pickups. This position reports directly to the Shipping Office Supervisor.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs a variety of clerical functions, including printing pick tickets and labels.
• Processes bills of ladings
• Direct truck drivers to docks for product pick up.
• Assists truck drivers by checking them in and out and ensure signatures of all bills of lading.
• Answers both internal and external customer phone calls and responds to customer emails.
• Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.