- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Representative (Entry Level)
At Dapsyn, Inc our team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Sales Representatives are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with our customers. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop relationships with not only our customers but our clients and the entire team, as well.
Below are the responsibilities that you will develop as an Entry Level Sales Representative:
· Work within your sales territory and properly manage it
· Meet or exceed sales targets
· Learn to initiate prospecting
· Easily converse with customers
· Drive and accelerate business development
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
· Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
· Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
· Internship/work experience in the sales field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
· An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Active listener and effective communicator
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
We offer a competitive pay structure and will discuss all the benefits our company has to offer in our 3-part hiring process.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Get fresh Entry Level Field Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.