Dapro Rubber Broken Arrow, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
DA/PRO RUBBER, INC.
JOB TITLE: Production Planner
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: VP of Manufacturing
LOCATION: Broken Arrow, OK
This position coordinates the flow of work among departments through expert use of the organization’s MRP system. Duties include preparation, review and distribution of production and shipment schedules. The Production Planner communicates with various departments to determine and track the progress of work, completion dates and inventory levels.
- Utilize MRP software to review production planning and job travelers to determine quantities of finished product required to complete orders;
- Examine documents, materials and/or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications;
- Respond to Production Delivery Requests issued by Customer Service;
- Release jobs to production following thorough review of schedules;
- Revise production schedules when required due to changes in production, shortages in product or raw material;
- Continuously communicate with all areas of the manufacturing process;
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager or VP of Manufacturing to contribute to efficient and effective operations.
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in the capacity of customer service or production coordination.
- Expert-level proficiency in the use of ERP/MRP systems, spreadsheets and database reporting for purposes of tracking and scheduling.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organization skill and attention to detail.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBroken Arrow, OK
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dapro Rubber