Salon Coordinator / Marketing Manager
Dante Salon and Wellness Spa Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full service salon & day spa + medi spa of 19+ years is seeking to add a high caliber assistant manager to our team!
We believe in creating quality relationships with our clients & providing superior service to keep clients coming back for years to come. As our successful establishment continues to expand, we are looking for key players to be part of our continued growth.
*This position promotes performance based upward mobility & is ideal for applicants who are ambitious, results oriented, and enjoy seeing hard work pay off!
- Previous salon or spa experience required
- Marketing experience required
- Someone who is business savvy
- Someone who wants to grow with us and help growing the business
- Someone who can take on the ins and outs of everyday
- Must have exceptional sales skills and achieve sales goals
- Strong leadership, management, administrative, organizational and problem solving skills
- Able to work both independently & as a team
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic self-starter
- Ability to take direction & follow through on tasks
- Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written
- Positive energy and professionalism
- Willingness to work extended hours and be on call for other duties, as needed
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Oversee day-to-day operations-
- Promote positive guest relations at all times, you are the face of the organization
- Facilitate & maintain our high class, professional, inviting environment
- Maintain complete knowledge of all front desk procedures, services, pricing, salon policies, service procedures, packages, promotions, and scheduled in-house activities such as professional education classes and open-house events
- Review and respond to daily operational demands as it relates to the salon & spa
- Answering phones, checking voicemail/e-mail & responding accordingly, greeting clients to our standards
- Scheduling appointments, facilitating confirmation calls, cold calls to clients, keeping the front areas presentable, keeping the desk organized
- Checking in clients, checking-out clients, rebooking clients, upselling products, and services, ensuring each client is satisfied with services etc.
- Participate in periodic meetings to review information pertinent to day-to-day business
- Work closely with department managers and supervisors to assist them in the success of their departmental goals
- Observation of day-to-day interactions to ensure that staff are attaining company standards on a daily basis
- Ensure that all complaints are reported to management & resolved in a timely manner
- Anticipate any foreseeable guest or employee needs and act accordingly
- Monitor and provide feedback to managed staff to effect improvements in organizational goals
- Ensure that the salon & spa attain financial goals and review daily revenues, track progress against budgets, and forecast operations accordingly
- Create & disseminate social media campaigns including all social media channels, blogs, website content, and print marketing materials
- Report to owner and manager daily/weekly with a summary of salon & spa's operations and progress
- Promotion of the business to the local businesses, hotels, schools, city, etc., regularly creating packages/special offers
- Research and promote new methods of increasing revenue
- Organize and participate in all salon & spa PR related activities & events
- High volume of outdoor networking and event marketing
- Develop advertising and promotional materials for the salon & spa
- Assist with hiring, training, and motivating staff members
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the salon & spa
We offer a full range of services including hair care, skin care, nail care, massage therapy, body treatments, and medi-spa services including botox, fillers, PRP, laser treatments, microneedling & more with our cosmetic doctor & facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Kim!
Dante Salon and Wellness SpaWhy Work Here?
Great pay, great team, continued opportunities for growth & more!
Located in the heart of the City of Fairfax on Main Street, Dante Salon and Wellness Spa provides high-visibility and endless opportunities to promote the continued growth of your career. Dante Salon and Wellness Spa has been in business at this location since 2002 and continues to provide our high-class loyal clientele with our superior full-service salon & wellness spa experience. We offer a full range of services including hair care, skin care, nail care, massage therapy, body treatments, and medi-spa services including botox, fillers, PRP, laser treatments, microneedling & more with our cosmetic doctor & facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Kim!
3943 Old Lee HighwayFairfax, VA