Job Title: Natural Gas Mechanic
Location: Varies: Shop, Land and Offshore Work
(candidates must live within two hours of Broussard, LA)
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
- Experience with CAT 3500/3600s is preferred
- Experience with Waukesha, Cooper slow speed, turbines, Ariel or Ajax packages is a plus
- Service, maintain, and test engine shutdown systems
- Troubleshoot Compressors and Natural Gas Engines and complete Field Repairs as needed
- Must have good knowledge of Engine Systems and Engine Controls
- Ability to do a complete in frame overhaul and complete rebuilds is a plus
- Diesel engine or pump repairs are a plus
- Communicate daily status/production reports to customer representatives
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- 5+ years' experience offshore/in-land as a Natural Gas Engine and Compressor Mechanic is REQUIRED
- MUST be willing to work a callout schedule
- MUST have a Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- MUST have a Valid TWIC card
- Strong Troubleshooting skills are a must
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.