Position Description: We are looking for drivers to drive a dedicated run hauling food grade liquids up north. We are a small family owned company that has hauled milk for generations and are now also hauling liquid yeast. We own a shop that does our truck and trailer maintenance. We have steady work, but we work with our drivers, that they have the family time they need.
Duties - Must be willing to:
- Drive a Class A truck.
- Assist in unloading loads.
- Pick up runs as needed.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- 4-5 days on & 2-3 days off
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial Class A driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Must have a Tanker Endorsement
- Compensation is payed 0.40 cents/mile
- Yearly salary is based upon miles driven
- Health Insurance available for your family too
- Compensation bonuses potentially available
Danny G Lea Trucking
Why Work Here?
good pay, dedicated run, great people