A/R Collections/Administrative Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Collections Clerk/Administrative Support, this individual will perform the diversified duties detailed below. The primary objective of the individual in this position is to support the efforts of the Accounting Department in maximizing cash receipts resulting in the Departments ability to meet long-term goals that align with Danlee’s company mission, vision and values.
• Responsible for making collection calls to all accounts over 45 days.
• Responsible for taking credit card payments
• Responsible for addressing customer account related inquiries
• Responsible for maintaining an up to date credit hold list by maintaining credit hold status on customer accounts
• Responsible for entering daily cash receipts
• Responsible for processing and reconciling the daily deposit
• Actively participating in scheduled credit meetings; reporting at the meeting account discrepancies and suggested credit holds/ bad debt write offs etc.
• Issue dunning letters as a last attempt to collect on an account prior to turning accounts over for collection
• Printing and mailing monthly statements
• Other duties as assigned
Danlee Medical Products IncWhy Work Here?
Set work schedule 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday. Excellent work environment and opportunity for growth within the organization.
Danlee Medical Products, Inc. is a Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise serving the needs of over 4,000 health-related professionals and their patients globally. In addition to being a full line distributor of medical supplies, Danlee is also an FDA registered manufacturer of custom Holter and event recording kits.
6075 E. Molloy RoadSyracuse, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Danlee Medical Products Inc