European Technical Product Support Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Danlaw Inc, Novi in conjunction with Armaya, Switzerland are seeking a talented individual to fill the position of a European Technical Product Support Engineer based in Wollerau, Switzerland.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Strong automotive diagnostic skills
- First class analytical, design and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of vehicle diagnostic networks
- (ISO 9141, ISO 15765, ISO 14230, ISO 15031, J1850 , KWP2K)
- J1939, J1587
- Expert user of vehicle data monitoring / data capture software
- Canalyser suite, Intrepid Vehicle Spy, Softing, Aftermarket diagnostic tools
- Ability to read and write to vehicle networks
- Reverse engineering skills
- Ability to document collected vehicle data
- Fault finding
- Image collection
- In-house tools – training given
- Some vehicle de-trim/re-trim skills for possible panel removal
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Nice to have - French/German
- Must be willing to travel throughout mainland Europe and possibly USA
- Must hold a European driving licence
- Must have European citizenship/ passport holder
- Head office based in Switzerland (Zurich)
- Good communicator
You will be required to possess a valid up to date European work permit. The job is dependent on suitable references.
Armaya is a young company based in Wollerau, Switzerland near Zurich lake in a mountainous area. Armaya's purpose is to bring solutions and technology (hardware and software) for the insurance industry and especially for motor insurance. Armaya is a data focused company that enables AI ambitions for a better and deeper understanding of driving behaviour and car usage. Armaya AG are the best placed to take part in the driving intelligence revolution in Europe..
TechnologyView all jobs at Danlaw, Inc.
Get fresh European Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.