Danjon Management Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Assistant II
DanJon Management Corp. is seeking a Full Time Accounting Assistant for our Whitehall office. DanJon Management provides payroll, accounting, human resource, and property management services for 15 apartment communities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
The Accounting Assistant II will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for General Ledger activity
- Prepare and review journal entries
- Perform Accounts Payable functions; including on line invoices, invoice entry and check runs
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Transfer property funds as needed
- Prepare year end reconciliations for Tax Accountant
The incumbent may also assist with HR functions including:
- Perform bi-weekly payroll through Paychex
- Keep all employee records current and confidential
- Verify all medical and insurance invoices are correct for payment
- Investigate and answer all employee concerns and questions
- Work with the Vice-President on special projects and yearly health insurance renewal
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong accounting background
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently under high pressure environment, and work well with others
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary between $50k-$55k depending on experience, health insurance (partial employee contribution), short and long term disability insurance, holiday and paid time off. Salary is based on experience and skill set.
Send your resume and references for an opportunity to interview.
Candidates will be tested on accounting & excel skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
We follow CDC guidelines. Social distancing, Masks required while in office and hand sanitizers provided.
Danjon ManagementWhy Work Here?
Pleasant Community and a great Company to work for.
Multi Housing Management company that truly cares for their employees.
810 WOODBURY LANEAllentown, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Danjon Management