Process Engineer: Casters
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: Process Engineer- Casters
Danieli Group, a world wide leader company which has produced and exported top level technology and innovation worldwide in the metal industry for more than 100 years is looking for a talented professionals to join our growing company!
- Remote in the United States
Technological Focus Areas:
- Conventional / Thin Slab Caster
- The role of the Caster Process Engineer is to provide technical expertise and leadership for the continuous improvement of systems and processes in the technological areas listed above.
- In this role, the Engineer will be responsible for leading product quality improvements and yield, analyzing and improving process equipment operations.
- The Candidate shall provide support to the commissioning and maintenance Team during the plant start-up, cold and hot commissioning, monitoring of operating sequences, plant acceptance tests and performance tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or high school diploma with a preference of 5 years relevant experience.
The ideal candidate
- Has a working knowledge of the English language, written and spoken.
- Must be willing to travel extensively to US and Canada.
- Is safety oriented, properly follows Company, Customer and OSHA safety procedures. Attends safety meetings and participates in safety programs.
- Communicates well with the Customer, the Teammates and the Contractors.
- Is Customer Service Oriented.
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Reports periodically to his/her supervisor.
- Follows project timeline.
- Reads and comprehends mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment drawings and technical specifications.
- Possesses organizational and planning skills required to follow the project thru to completion and get the required results with minimal or limited supervision.
- Must be able to document commissioning tests in report form.
- Can coordinate activities with customer demands.
- Must be able to document work procedures and work instructions for the new equipment and systems that have been installed.
- Follows up the punch list to completion.
- Proficiently operates Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel.
Danieli Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCranberry Township, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Danieli Corporation