Active and progressive Morris Plains, NJ, CPA firm, seeks an experienced Accountant/Account Manager ready to join an established and growing firm. We love working along with our hardworking small business and private clients. The right candidate will join our management team, review financial records and finalize tax documents. A reasonable client load assures proper due diligence and your role in assisting clients with all manner of business and accounting issues, assures your importance while strengthening our relationship.
We are looking for an Accountant CPA - Accounting Manager – Part Time 30 Hours to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Corporate and 1040 tax return preparation with year end accounting
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Strongly prefer CPA, but not required
- Public accounting experience (3 year minimum)
- Proficiency in Quick books & Quick books Online,
- Common business software
- Our operating platform (Office Tools Pro) and
- Various financial and tax software (Proseries).
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Established in 1991, our firm has experienced significant growth over that time. Today, we are further streamlining systems for better internal controls and making the investments required to meet the ever-higher expectations of our current and prospective clients.
One of our account managers is retiring April 16, 2020. We believe in promoting from within the firm. Get out from under; stop being just a number and start making a difference to your clients, your employer and especially yourself. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, which is fresh and innovative and includes 100% employer paid health Insurance. Consider submitting your qualifications along with a very specific cover letter with some of the details around why you are interested in working with us.
Learn more at www.dpvcpanj.com.
Join a company on the move, one that values creativity and dedication, pays well and offers benefits; by forwarding your resume with cover letter (by email only) to email@example.com Salary commensurate with experience. EOE.