We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service retention, and profit goals.
- Cross-sell all products at every opportunity through pivoting
- Aid in preparing annual review appointments for the account executives
- Continually follow-up on X dates and set new prospect appointments.
- Utilize the eCMS system on a continual basis to update policy and database information.
- Coordinate thank you/welcome letters for new households on a continual basis.
- Review cancellation and renewal lists on a weekly basis to ensure high level of retention and profitability. Make calls and send letters when appropriate on cancellations and renewal changes.
- Set up and maintain files on all new business accounts.
- Always ask for referrals and thank customers for their business.
- Share responsibilities of answering the phone.
- Manage dashboard activities such as my alerts, marketing postcards/letters, and telephone follow-up.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Excellent customer service skills, including authentic and sincere communication
- Exceptional phone voice and personality
- Open to continuous training, personal growth and development
- Innovative, confident self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, web tools and email)
- College degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- NYS Drivers License
- Bi-Lingual preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or an individual’s relationship or association with a member of a protected category.
If you can't get the theme out of your head, wait until you find out what a great place it is to work!