Washington L&I Operations Manager
- Paid Time Off
The IME Operations Manager is responsible for the overall revenue growth and profitability for his/her respective region. This position will be responsible for leading Dane Street's Washington Worker's Compensation and Auto IME business. The position involves managing the day-to-day activities of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) and Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist teams. The Operations manager also works closely with the Dane Street Sales Director(s.)
Dane Street's success relies on individual and team contributions every day. We care for our customers, each other and Dane Street. It is the responsibility of all of us to maintain a positive working environment that promotes client satisfaction and results.
Obtaining L&I Provider Number
- The Operations Manager will work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer, Medical Director, and Dane Street Leadership Team in an effort to obtain a provider number with the Washington Department of Labor and Industries
- This role will be actively involved in:
- Selecting examination sites
- Growing the physician panel
- Adhering to all L&I requirements
- Adding additional offices upon approval
- The Operations Manager will also serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with respect to changes in the Washington Worker's Compensation and Auto Insurance markets
Driving Revenue Growth
- The Operations Manager drives revenue growth by delivering Excellent Customer Service.
- This includes meeting scheduling best practices and turnaround time requirements.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality IME reports.
- Managing client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Engaging the Medical Director in appropriate disputes.
Optimizing Physician cost
- Ensuring that client invoices adhere to the agreed-upon fee schedule.
- Overseeing the proper selection of physicians.
- Specifically ensuring that the team selects the most appropriate physician based on the claimant's location, the required specialty, and the most appropriately priced physician based on the client's fee schedule.
- Building relationships with key physicians to ensure panel retention.
Manage Staff Performance and Capacity
- Monitor key performance metrics of individual Customer Service Representatives (CSR)and Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists.
- Ensure the team meets or exceeds 85% of output goals for scheduling and Quality Assurance targets.
- Responsible for hiring new staff members based on increased referral volume and/or the addition of new clients.
- The Operations Manager may be requested to join the Sales staff for client visits on an as needed basis.
Other duties & special projects, as assigned and based on business needs.
An Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Experience working for an L&I-approved IME company in Washington is required.
JOB RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
Present exceptional communication skills with a clear understanding of company business lines. The ability to apply critical thinking, manage time efficiently and meet specific deadlines. Computer literacy and typing skills are essential.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Any lifting, bending, traveling, etc. required to do the job duties listed above. Long periods of sitting and computer work.
WORK FROM HOME TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Supply and support their own internet services.
Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement of all work from home position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
We offer generous Paid Time Off, excellent benefits package and a competitive salary. Apple equipment and media stipend is provided for remote work space. Come up to speed quickly with our strong training program! If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you can provide meaningful contributions, then we encourage you to apply.
ABOUT DANE STREET:
A fast-paced, Inc. 500 Company with a high-performance culture, is seeking insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals. We process over 200,000 insurance claims annually for leading national and regional Workers' Compensation, Disability, Auto and Group Health Carriers, Third-Party Administrators, Managed Care Organizations, Employers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers. We provide customized Independent Medical Exam and Peer Review programs that assist our clients in reaching the appropriate medical determination as part of the claims management process.
Dane Street, LLCSeattle, WA
Get fresh Washington L&I Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.