Regional IME Account Manager for Law Firms
- Posted: over a month ago
Dane Street is looking for highly motivated candidates to join our IME Regional Account Management. Dane Street offers an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and strong growth potential.
The Account Manager is in the center of our critical relationships with our clients, our technical team and our operations teams. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for generating revenue by identifying and developing new accounts, and growing existing national and local accounts. The position also involves growing Dane Street’s market share within existing clients. Individuals should possess the right balance of relationship-building skills and motivation to significantly impact Dane Street’s sales growth targets within the local market.
Required Minimum Education/Experience:
- 4-year College degree (BA/BS)
- IME or Managed care sales experience is a plus
- Experience working with Law Firms is a plus
Description of Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, understanding account requirements and building personal relationships with adjusters, team leads and supervisors.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results and identifying needs to be filled.
- Increase referral volume and revenue by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities and overcoming objections.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing and documenting related sales and account activities and results.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in industry opportunities such as conferences and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned dependent on the needs of the business.
Special Skills and Attributes:
- Business Development mindset
- Presentation Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Excellent Communication Skills (both internal and external)
- Closing Skills
- Motivation For Sales
- Sales Planning
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Follow-Up
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals
About Dane Street:
A fast-paced, Inc. 500 Company with a high-performance culture, is seeking insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals. We process over 200,000 insurance claims annually for leading national and regional Workers’ Compensation, Disability, Auto and Group Health Carriers, Third-Party Administrators, Managed Care Organizations, Employers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers. We provide customized Independent Medical Exam and Peer Review programs that assist our clients in reaching the appropriate medical determination as part of the claims management process.
Dane Street, LLC
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Dane Street, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?