- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Trenching Installer position is integral to the success of Dandelion's installation process. The Trenching Installer role is a field based position and will spend the majority of the time performing tasks associated with the excavation trades. Success in the Trenching Installer role will result from teamwork, craftsmanship, communication, attitude and aptitude.
- Installing HDPE pipe/fittings
- Excavating and installing HDPE pipe from borehole to heat pump with equipment and machinery
- Responsible to bring landscape back to rough grade
- Secondary support to Heat Pump Installations
- Primarily working with our trenching crews, but would support all aspects of exterior construction including drilling, trenching and delivering supplies as needed
- MUST HAVE: a valid driver's license with a clean driving record AND reliable transportation
- Experience with residential construction or landscaping is a plus
- Because the job requires driving to Installations sites, you must possess a valid driver's license with a safe and satisfactory driver history
- Familiarity with irrigation and underground utility systems is preferred but not required
- You are able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You are customer service oriented and organized with strong problem solving skills
- You're excited about building a sustainable future through technology
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock/Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- 40-hour workweek, overtime available
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online-based courses
You'll love working at Dandelion because:
We're solving the world's hardest problems. You'll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There's no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We're good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We're honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day -- not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.
Since spinning out of Google X in 2017, Dandelion Energy has been an energy innovation company working to electrify home heating. We create and install geothermal heat pumps to replace fossil-fueled furnaces and boilers. We've grown into an organization of over 100 employees and have become the largest residential geothermal heat pump installation company in the United States. Our carbon impact to date is the equivalent to taking over 25,000 cars off the road... and that impact is accelerating with our growth!
Our cross-disciplinary team consists of experts in geothermal, drilling, heat pump software engineering, HVAC installation, solar and solar financing, behavioral economics, and high-growth operations amongst other backgrounds. With the potential to catalyze and scale a widespread transition to sustainable and affordable heating and cooling, our work is both complex yet rewarding. We are working to create a wholesale shift in how people heat and cool their homes — join us!
ConstructionView all jobs at Dandelion Energy
Get fresh Installation Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!