Essential Functions of this role are to:
- Ability to evaluate customer needs against proposed solution to deliver complex configuration architecture, customized to each customer need.
- Assist customers with site preparation requirements.
- Assist with coordinating technical resource for installations.
- Assist with coordinating technical resources to resolve system issues.
- Preparing the customer for successful ‘Go Live’
- Liaison between the Customer and Beckman Coulter resources to assist in the acceleration of the “Go-Live” process by coordinating readiness
- Accountability- for the consultation of customers and support of the field team in areas related to the lab’s IT and Automation infrastructure
- Mentorship- the local team to increase technical knowledge
- Knowledgeable- Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to assist field sales in establishing the right solutions
- Communication- professionally manage cross functional, strategic IT sales functions, managing presentations
- Customer centric; understand the customers’ business, challenges, and goals
- Preparation and Implementation- Appropriate reporting to ensure efficient installs with minimal delays and disruptions.
- Accountability for results - Drive to meet agreed objectives & targets
- Develop and deliver presentations at senior levels in an organization
- Must have a BS or BA, MT degree, equivalent of at least 5 years of experience
- Understand of clinical laboratory workflow process analysis in the current regulatory environment
- Must be a self-starter, with strong execution, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work remotely with extensive travel
- LIS/HIS - Knowledge of system interoperability – HL7, ASTM, TCP/IP, FTP
- IT connectivity and Infrastructure – Network Administration & IT security
- Understands middleware and how it manages customer workflow, and interface to customer LIS
- Understands instrumentation Verification procedures and process
- Understands laboratory Automation solutions and complexities of customer workflow in an automated environment
- Understands data networking and security
- Understanding of the sales process complex sales cycles
- Market assessment and understanding
- Excellent technical/ analytical/ problem solving skills
- Verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills/Objections handling
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.