Meet Your Next Favorite Job!
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what "clicks" with customers. In this job, you will collaborate with integrated marketing communication managers, and regional and product marketing teams, and sometimes external agencies, to devise and execute upon an overall concept.
You will help the teams develop strong creative briefs to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
If you are a hands-on designer with the ability to make imagery tell a story-and able to develop concepts and customer-facing sales materials-we invite you to read on.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with marketing managers and content writers
- Produce storyboards, sketches, layouts/"roughs," and comps to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Collaborate with digital, social, and multimedia teams to drive cohesive visual storytelling across mediums and channels
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 5+ years of experience or a master's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Proven working experience as a Graphic Designer for at least four years in a Regulated environment (experience with the IVD market is a big plus)
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Essential behavior and skills
- You incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- You are a team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- You have par excellence graphic design skills and can design concepts to tell a story concisely and clearly
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that everything that passes to the customer is free of errors
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.