- Under minimal supervision, serve as lead to assigned customers; complete troubleshooting, installation, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment. May assist and/or train less experienced Field Engineers
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service to Beckman Coulter’s customers, along with technical training on products
- Repair, maintain, and install product line(s).
- Complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction as needed
- Travel throughout the district territory, experiencing all the various places our instrumentation is utilized
- Document and report all repairs and product failures
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times
- Help with the development of preventative maintenance procedures
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business
- Applicant must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. This would be to include tools, replacement parts, consumables etc.
- Maintain a Valid driver’s license that meets Beckman Coulter’s safe driver standards
- Beckman Coulter Associates who drive Beckman Coulter vehicles must comply with the Danaher Company Vehicle Policy.
- Vendor credentialing requirements include without limitation, yearly background checks, immunizations, and various trainings.
- Comply with vendor credentialing requirements is an essential function of this position.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer
- Stay compliant with the company’s standard background check, including a post-offer drug test.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Associates degree plus 1-3 years experience
- Technical Associates degree or equivalent in military experience
- Hold a current valid driver’s license and good driving record over last three years is required
- Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography, as well as periodic travel to other regions or for training
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 + years’ experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience interfacing with internal team members and external customers.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.