- Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual and sales goals for the territory.
- Plan and schedule face-to-face account calls to current and potential end-users of Leica products.
- Coordinates with subject matter experts (SME) for assistance to install/set-up instrumentation in customer laboratories. Perform demonstrations.
- Assist FSS to optimize antibodies and tailor slide quality to the approval of pathology staff.
- Prepare monthly territory status reports to Regional Sales manager.
- Manage operating expenses within assigned budgets
- Maintain accurate and current customer contact information.
- Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions; actively creates business opportunities
- Actively coordinates and manages with SMEs the funnel opportunities and forecasting requirements through each vertical sales region.
- AMP coordinates jointly with the SME team to allocate resources in order to meet customer expectations for product demonstrations, presentations, quoting and managing the ongoing and future business of the customer across the entirety of the Leica Biosystems portfolio.
- Maintain and update account detail as required.
Education: BA/BS in Life Sciences or equivalent
- 2-3 years Histology laboratory experience in clinical, research or industrial setting preferred
- 3-5 years capital sales experience
Desired Education, Experience, Skills
Education: Masters Degree
- Experience with Microsoft office including word, excel, and outlook preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Must Possess a valid Driver’s license
- Required travel will range from 50%- 75%
- Ability to travel overnight for territory coverage (if applicable) and/or for company meetings
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Strong time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good decision making and negotiation skills
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Ability to lead and coordinate within a team based approach without direct supervisory responsibility.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.