Danaher Company Description
IDBS is a leading global provider of advanced software for research and development (R&D) organizations to securely capture, manage, share and exploit structured and unstructured data.
Our customers around the globe trust us with their data, their business and their success and we enable them to get back to what they do best: science.
We are looking for great talent, forfutureopportunities. This is an evergreen / pipeline position, to help us proactively identify potential candidates forfutureopenings. It allows you to complete the online process and have your resume already on hand with us.
Strategic Account Manager
If you want to develop and challenge your commercial acumen as well as help transform the way R&D companies manage data then, IDBS is the perfect fit for you! The IDBS Strategic Sales team is looking for an individual to join a hardworking, innovative and fast-moving team.
Diverse Range of Industries:
pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, agricultural sciences, chemicals, consumer goods, energy, engineering, food and beverage, and healthcare
* Deliver revenue in line with targets
* Seek and create opportunities to expand business with current clients identifying further business needs, developing and presenting solutions
* Grow existing accounts and prospective clients to full potential and generates maximum revenue on a long-term basis.
* Maintain and develop client relations for new and larger established existing customers, assuring all existing customers are contacted regularly to ensure customer satisfaction and develop need-based marketing relations
* Analyze existing and anticipated client needs and promote company services to fill such requirements
* Manage the preparation and implementation of accurate sales and business development plans, sales forecasts and strategies
* Formulate the overall objectives and strategy to develop a high-value relationship within all targeted areas of the accounts
* Understand prospective client's culture, product portfolio, competitive position, financial state, investment plan, organization structure and key decision makers
* Maintains customer records in the IDBS CRM whilst fostering effective working practices with Global Professional Services, Marketing and Business Development to maximize sales revenues and manage the territory effectively
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a science related field
* 15 years sales experience in service solution sales in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, agricultural sciences, chemicals, consumer goods, energy, engineering, food and beverage, and healthcare
* Able to initiate and manage large ($1m ) and complex deals as well as close the run-rate business with experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, or Food and Beverage
* Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills
* Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* In most territories, travel is required by car. Proof of insurance and a clean driver's record may be required
My name is Janice Ceresa and I am the recruiter assigned to this role. Janice.Ceresa@dhrdiagnostics.com
Preclinical: Bioanalysis, "PK/PD", ADME, Biologics,
Biotechnology, Enterprise SaaS Platform, LIMS, ELN, PerkinElmer, LabVantage, Dotmatics, Benchling , Medidata, BioVia, Waters, Agilent, "Thermo Fisher", Labware
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: IDB000187