Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensuring water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better - faster, simpler, greener and more informative - via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handle incoming emails and calls from internal and external customers for all export business
* Process distributor/customer quotations for export business
* Direct involvement in selected region of large quotations/bid process, to include pricing approvals, development, fulfillment and follow-up with customer and/or Distributor
* Create new Distributor Agreements and/or Customer Agreements
* Assist with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, and stock information.
* Enter customer feedback information into a database.
* Coordinate and approve process for international FTP site and maintenance.
* Assist distributors/customers in determining product needs and selection process.
* Assist with verbal quote and voice mail requests.
* Handle escalations of international customer complaints and problems.
* Ability to act as a liaison with Technical Support, Service, and other departments/ on distributor and market originated technical inquiries, to solve major issues.
* Provide back up support for International Sales Managers when needed.
* Perform export compliance reviews and related support efforts.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred
* Expressed aptitude for working in Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
* 3 years experience in customer service and/or international business and/or sales experience.
* Advanced knowledge of customer support processes (i.e., pricing, products, etc.)
* Knowledge of international business, exporting and shipping.
* Advanced Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, order entry system, etc.)
* Second Language capabilities preferable
* Self motivated by the challenge of new work, comfortable with ambiguity; proactively seeks answers.
* Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
* Ability to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support with all levels of the organization including peers, subordinates and senior management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is constantly required to sit. The employee may occasionally squat, turn/twist, or reach. The employee is constantly using hands to: finger, handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell.
The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment consists of an indoor, work or home office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels.
/The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The purpose of this description is to assist in ADA compliance and is not intended for other purposes such as collective bargaining, or compensation./
Hach is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CO-Loveland
Req ID: HAC007067