Responsible for developing new business while managing and growing a portfolio of existing clients. Regional manager shall manage the staff within the region and be responsible for maintaining the growth, profitability and quality of the office(s).
Essential Job Duties
· Coordinate and work with Relationship Manager to grow the Region while maintaining credit quality and timely reporting;
· Drive growth and revenue leading to exceptional financial performance of the Region;
· Provide direction, leadership and set the tone for all employees within the Region;
· Be the “face and image” of the bank within your community, participate in business related Boards, Organizations and Charitable groups;
· Exhibit excellent interpersonal and marketing skills in order to effectively develop business and cross sell banking services;
· Originate and manage pipeline of high quality business opportunities.
· Manage a loan portfolio with an emphasis on quality, profitability and timeliness;
· Maintain thorough knowledge of all services offered by the bank and work seamlessly with other departments within the bank;
· Have a well-established network of key community influencers who have and will continue to drive business to the bank.
· Manage and review loan approval reports and make presentations and recommendations to Loan Committee;
· Manage the professional growth and development of bank officers within the region
· Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 10 years + experience in business banking.
· Experience in business development, underwriting and portfolio management.
· Experience in managing a team of Commercial Bankers.
· In–depth knowledge of banking laws, policies and procedures.
Computer & Software Skills
· Must have foundational computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook email and calendaring) and the Internet.
· Occasional local travel