Mountain Park Lodges in Jasper, Alberta
Dana is proudly Canadian! Our teams of culinary and hospitality professionals share a passion for great food and service. We celebrate culinary achievement, encourage creativity and challenge and reward our people for outstanding work.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Supervisor to work at our location in Jasper, Alberta. The ideal candidate will be able to work calmly in a fast-paced work environment, while providing a high level of customer service. Must be attentive to detail, responsible, efficient and organized. This position will report to the Food Services Director.
- Training and development of staff members
- Able and willing to work in all areas of the unit
- Completing and upholding food safety standards and procedures
- Responsible for cash management
- Oversee and respond to customer concerns
- Resolve employee concerns
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a Restaurant Environment
- 2 years Supervision experience
- Able to communicate well in written and verbal English
- Experience as a cashier an asset
To apply to this position please reply with a copy of your resume.
Dana Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.