Here we GROW AGAIN!!! Calling out to all experienced Food and Beverage Managers who are looking to progress their career in the restaurant industry. Look no further! Dana Hospitality LP is a Canadian owned food service provider that focuses on making culinary creations from scratch using fresh local ingredients. We are passionate about the whole foods and ingredients we select, and the suppliers we chose. You will want to work for Dana because we have developed an industry reputation for exceptional cuisine and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent, Food and Beverage Manager to join our team in Jasper, AB. Our Food and Beverage Managers professionally exceed client and customer expectations; and perform the administrative, financial and people management responsibilities that are part of operating a successful business.
The Position will....
- Supervise a team to create great food, from scratch while exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Ordering and tracking inventory to make sure the unit is fully stocked and prepared for anticipated customer demand
- Create schedules and input hours worked into our payroll system. Also enter all sales, petty cash, and accounting requirements into our EIS System.
- Ensure a ‘Welcoming Atmosphere’ by engaging Dana’s employees to be friendly, professional and responsive with a "Here for You" attitude.
- Nurturing a culture of mutual trust and respect with our clients, customers, employees and suppliers.
- Handling customer concerns and remedying any situations that arise.
- Managing in an environmentally friendly and socially responsible manner.
The competencies and qualifications needed...
- Experience working in a multi-site Food and Beverage Manager operation including licensed restaurants, high volume cafés, social catering, events and banquets
- A high energy, self-starter who is committed to developing a great team.
- Accountable for daily operations with active floor management during service. Must lead by example.
- Leadership, entrepreneurship and initiative are essential qualities to get the details of our business right.
- Coaching, conflict resolution and problem solving required.
- A strong sense of mental and physical organization\administrative skills and planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
- 3 or more years of recent employment in a high volume food service operation.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English verbal and in writing
- The ability to supervise a staff
- Training and oversight to help you succeed
- A competitive, industry leading salary
- Potential to earn a bonus based on financial and operational success
- Full medical benefits
- Subsidized housing
- Relocation transportation
If you are looking for an opportunity to love what you do while working with a great team reply to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Dana Hospitality is located at 2898 South Sheridan Way, Suite 200, Oakville, ON L6J 7L5. We are an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Dana would like to hear from all interested candidates; accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and the duration of employment.