Here we GROW AGAIN!!! Calling out to all experienced Food Service Associates out there who are looking to progress their career in the Food industry. Look no further! Dana Hospitality is a Canadian owned food service provider that focuses on making culinary creations from scratch using fresh local ingredients. We are passionate about the whole foods and ingredients we select, and the suppliers we chose. You will want to work for Dana because we have developed an industry reputation for exceptional cuisine and excellent customer service.
We are currently looking for a Food Service Associate to join our team in Burnaby, BC
The Food Service Associate will be a ‘ROCK STAR’ in...
- Ensuring safe preparation of food and beverage ingredients including temperature recording
- Assist the chef in creating fresh from scratch meals and serving them to our customers
- Prepare fresh ingredients while safely using industrial knives
- Following policies and standards of Dana Hospitality and Tim Horton’s (if applicable) as well as adhere to workplace safety and food safety/sanitation regulations
- Handle cash operations for the cafe, accurately inputting customer orders and receiving payment while maintaining assigned float and properly tracking all transactions
We are looking for someone who has...
- Experience working with fresh ingredients and creating meals from scratch in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift (10kg.), pull & push heavy loads & be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
- Own transport as no public transit is available to this location
In return Dana will reward you for your hard work with…
- Health and Dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible hours
- RRSP plan
- The opportunity to learn from industry professionals while working in an environment that promotes teamwork
- Have the chance to further your career with a growing company in a fast-paced industry
If you are looking for an opportunity to love what you do while working with a great team reply to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Dana Hospitality LP. is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. For additional information on our organization, please visit us at www.danahospitality.ca.