Dana Group Associates | Behavioral Health Services seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. We are in need of a psychiatric nurse practitioner to provide medication evaluations and follow up with children, adolescents and adults patients who have a wide variety of psychiatric issues.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric examinations of patients
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic psychiatric illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician regarding patient care
- Perform prior authorizations for prescribed medications if necessary
- At least 2-3 years previous experience as a prescribing psychiatric advance practice nurse.
- Must hold Active APRN license , DEA License, and ANCC board certification in psychiatric specialty
Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, confidence in working with EMR Platforms, an ability to work with diverse clients, and motivation to be a proactive member of a dynamic treatment team that is committed to holistic care and effective treatment.
We do the work to get you credentialed with all of the major insurances.
Full time, part-time, FFS basis. Flexible schedule morning, afternoon, evenings or weekends.
*Hourly positions also available *
Short Term Disability - Employer paid 100 %
Long Term Disability - Employer paid 100%
Life insurance - Employer paid 100%
Job Type: Full-time - Part Time .
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year