9393 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31406
Automotive Sales Associate
Excellent Income & Benefits!
Dan Vaden Chevrolet of Savannah is seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates to exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive Sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Dan Vaden is family-owned and believes culture makes a difference. We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Excellent Income Potential!
- Excellent, Ongoing Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Disability, Life, Critical Illness and Cancer Wellness
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Paid Vacation
- 5-Day Work Week & Closed on Sundays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Advancement
- Community Involvement
- A Positive and Professional Work Environment
Responsibilities - Sales Associate:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
Qualifications - Sales Associate:
- Automotive sales experience is preferred but not required. Excellent training is provided!
- Sales experience in any industry is welcome
- Energetic, friendly and motivated to succeed
- Good customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
The Vaden family owns and operates 10 dealerships in three states. We have successfully built relationships with thousands of customers across the Southeast and actively supported several charities and our community for over 50 years. We also own an alternate transportation company, two Allstate Agencies, a proprietary software development company, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.