Why Work Here?
“Tremendous Growth Potential”
Do you have a burning passion to be successful in life? Would you like to build relationships with local businesses and help them save money and boost productivity?
We are looking for Sales Account Executives in the Annapolis, MD area with in-depth knowledge of the local markets and competitive landscape.
Come be a part of an ambitious team and make an impact at Daly with our CMPS Division! We specialize in Managed Print Solutions, Systems, Service, and Security. We are looking for the right candidates. Having an entrepreneur spirit is a major plus.
The office products business is about complete management of document requirements. As the largest independent HP dealer in the mid-Atlantic, as well as the fastest growing dealer of Toshiba. We provide an extensive line of copiers, printers and output solutions including archiving and managing documents. We combine the best hardware, software and services to manage document workflow and improve productivity in the SLED, and commercial account space. We have been very successful in this space for the past 31 years, and hold many contracts for our products and services. In order to ensure your success with us, we will provide you with the knowledge base of our mission, business practice, and a full training of product offerings.
What you can expect from us:
- Proven training program by industry experts and current top performers
- Career Progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- First class compensation program
- Base plus uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Quarterly bonus program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and HSA plans
- Life insurance and Short Term Disability Provided at no cost
- Paid time off/ Paid Holidays
- 401k Match
- Monthly Car/Fuel Allowance
What we need from you:
- Market and sell Daly - CMPS products and services to decision makers in a protected and vast territory.
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing SLED clients through the identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Manage entire sales process and sustain business development activities through cold calls, appointments, product demonstrations, proposals and CRM updates.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients.
- Previous business to business sales experience or internship is preferred, but not required.
About Daly Computers:
Daly Computers has been a trusted IT services provider to state/local governments and education customers for over 31 years. Our mission is to combine innovative technologies and services into solutions to help our customers succeed in their mission. Each solution is customized to our customer’s unique specification and environment for optimal benefit, matching industry-leading technology with a sound deployment and execution strategy.