Dalton Wholesale Flooring, Cabinets, & More Stone Mountain, GA
- Posted: 20 days ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a Plant Manager with previous experience in granite, quartz, and other natural stones to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers and the throughput of raw materials to finished goods as it relates to countertops, flooring, and cabinetry.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Manage and own the P&L
- Report KPI's daily, weekly, monthly
- Hiring, turnover, and retention of all hourly team members
- Develop bench strength
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Excel skills a plus, not required
Dalton Wholesale Flooring, Cabinets, & MoreWhy Work Here?
Incentive pay opportunities, competitive benefits, growth opportunities, & work-life balance.
5356 E. Ponce de Leon AvenueStone Mountain, GA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dalton Wholesale Flooring, Cabinets, & More