- Posted: 2 days ago
STK Steakhouse is the global leader in Vibe Dining. With energetic, high-end restaurants and bars in cities like Las Vegas, New York, Miami, London, and many more we take pride in our ability to execute an unforgettable experience for our guests no matter the occasion!
Apply now to join the world of VIBE DINING as a key part of the guest experience!
We are always looking for individuals that are looking to Grow and Develop as new opportunities continue to be available in this expanding company.
We strive for a premier culture that encompasses teamwork, collaboration, and values. There is a passion in everything we do, and we are looking for people with similar attributes. Get started on a career path as we are always looking for individuals that are looking to grow and develop as new opportunities continue to be available in this expanding company.
BARTENDER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for bank and daily small cash change.
- Ensure that all beverage are prepared to maintain the quality standards consistently at all times as mandated by TOG Corporate Operations, TOG Director of Operations and General Manager.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with our standardized drink recipes.
- Learn names and personally recognize regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into Point of Sale.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar and servers.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Perform blind cash drop in safe at the end of shift.
- Demonstrate proficient food knowledge.
- Demonstrate proficient beverage knowledge (Liquor, Wine, and Beer).
- Assist other FOH staff to perform setting up restaurant, cleaning restaurant, bussing tables, running food, taking food orders, making cocktails, serving guests, assisting host staff and opening and serving wine, when needed.
- Perform all duties while following all health department sanitation requirements.
- Demonstrate a positive example and no consumption of alcoholic beverages while working.
The company offer the following Insurance benefits to all full time and variable benefit eligible employees (waiting period applies)
• Group Life and Disability
• Group Accident Insurance
• Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
• Group Critical Illness Insurance
The company offer the following benefits to all employees regardless of position or status
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Dependent Care Benefit
• Employee Dining Discounts and/or complementary meals onsite
• Traditional and Roth 401K Plan
• Commuter Benefits
FoodView all jobs at Dallas
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?