If you live near or around the Dallas/Uptown area, this valet job opportunity is for you! We need a valet attendant for a high rise condominium in the Uptown area. If you've got an outgoing personality, then come to our main office and apply to be apart of our team.
Health Benefits are available for full-time employees.
- Show a positive attitude and a friendly demeanor
- Greet all guests with a smile and a proper welcoming while being professional and making eye contact
- Operate vehicles safely when stacking, driving, parking or retrieving vehicles
- Making sure all vehicles have been properly locked and keys have been safely put away in the podium
- Match claim ticket number to the correct guests’ vehicle
- Work with a team of attendants with respect and consideration while having fun!
- Communicate with supervisor and location management about any issue, doubt, or question
- Make note on claim ticket of any exterior damage on incoming vehicles
- Pass background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- No visible tattoos or piercings
- Maintain clean and neat uniform, and a well-groomed appearance at all times (men may have facial hair as long as it's cut short and well-trimmed)
- Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Have a valid and current Texas driver's license
- Have a clean driving record
- Knowing how to drive a manual transmission is preferred
Dallas Valet Service
Why Work Here?At Dallas Valet Service we value our employees and recognize their efforts. We understand that great customer service is achieved through responsible individuals who love their work and feel appreciated by management.
Great Benefits with a lot of room for growth!