Entry Level Communications & Sales Rep
Dallas Texas Consultants’ core values are developing entry level individuals into successful, well-rounded business men and women. We are looking to train someone from the ground up in all areas of: sales, marketing, and management practices.
Who We Are:
Dallas Texas Consultants is a sales and marketing firm specializing in face-to-face communication on behalf of one of the largest companies in the service industry (it might be argued they are THE largest). They contract with us to put a face to their name.
Be at the heart of Dallas Texas Consultants' future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap!
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, or hospitality
- Living in or relocating to the Dallas area
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- C-level coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
- Full time and internship opportunities available
- We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
- We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palette repair for children in 3 world countries.