Business Management Trainee- Sales- Entry Level (Internship Available)
We are proud to announce that Dallas Texas Consultants received an award for Best Places to Work in the Dallas Business Journal for the 5th year in a row!
Dallas Texas Consultants is looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates to apply for our Account Representative position!
An Account Representative will work on our sales and marketing campaigns, and work directly with business owners. They will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, closing impulse factors and campaign product knowledge. Account Representatives will learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions have acquired skills that are transferable and very easy to train for our Account Representative position. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing and face to face sales.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
- Someone who doesn't whine or make excuses.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
DTC Incorporated Offers:
· Comprehensive Training
· Leadership Training
· A Management Development Program
· Business Management
· Financial Management
· Time Management
· Fast Track Career Growth
· Company Travel Opportunities
· Team Building Environment
· Opportunities to Give Back to the Community via Non-Profit Events
· Event Planning
· Performance Bonuses
· Health Benefits
· Opportunity for Advancement
Check us out!