Business Administration - Entry Level Sales ( Internship Available )
Join the team at 5x awardee of "Best Places to Work": Dallas Texas Consultants, Inc!
Dallas Texas Consultants Inc is looking for energetic and ambitious individuals to join our crew and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations
A day in the life of a representative at Dallas Texas Consultants:
The team at Dallas Texas Consultants Inc is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your internship will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance your skill-set within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention.
Dallas Texas Consultants Offers the Following:
- Comprehensive Training
- Leadership Training
- A Business Management Development Program
- Financial Management
- Time Management
- Company Travel Opportunities
- Team Building Environment
- Opportunities to Give Back to the Community via Non-Profit Events
- Event Planning
- Performance Bonuses
Who We Want:
- Someone with 0-6 years experience in:
- Or Customer Service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
- Upbeat and professional demeanor
- Solution-oriented in the face of challenges
- Team player
- Internally motivated
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Full time and internship opportunities available
What You Want:
- C-level coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palate repair for children in 3 world countries.
We have an extensive interview process but will move through it very rapidly. If interested, apply today!