Account Manager - Entry Level ( Internship Also Available )
We are proud to announce that Dallas Texas Consultants received an award for Best Places to Work in the Dallas Business Journal for the 4th year in a row!
The Dallas Texas Consultants team is looking for an energetic and motivated Entry Level Account Manager with previous experience working in the service industry!
In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned sales and marketing territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Full time and internships available.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
Experience in the following is a plus!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-5 years relevant experience in a leadership role
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Punta Cana, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, and Vegas
- Daily team development activities
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression