Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dallas Market Center is looking for a highly strategic Director of Marketing to join our team! You will support initiatives that motivate buyers to visit and conduct commerce inside our B2B marketplace. These buyers include retailers and interior designers. You will be responsible for owning the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across print and digital. You should be obsessed with the end-to-end customer journey: from prospecting to on-site experience to retention. The ideal candidate will be driven and resourceful – someone who will take ownership of our buyer marketing programs, build a strategic plan and vision, be data-savvy and data-driven, work well with cross-functional partners, ensure perfect execution of events, and not be afraid to get in the weeds to make sure we deliver for our customers. We are a physical marketplace open every day, so this is a full-time, onsite position.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plan and programs to drive traffic to market and support sales and revenue objectives.
- Identify methods of leveraging customer data, develop campaigns/journeys that will welcome new buyers to the marketplace and maintain loyalty with our buyers who visit most frequently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to support program initiatives and ensure integration.
- Direct internal resources (creative, PR, operations, digital) to deliver the marketing plan to support key objectives.
- Oversee development and production of marketing materials and content (signage, print collateral, web, email).
- Assist with ideation and asset gathering related to bi-annual Spark and Designers’ Guide magazine editions.
- Measure impact of marketing initiatives and develop strategies to address key learnings.
- Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions as well as leasing goals.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- 7-10 years of progressive marketing experience across a variety of channels; agency experience preferred.
- Must have experience working with a creative team to execute deliverables and bring marketing strategies to life.
- Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business.
- Strong leadership, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be easy-going and adaptable to work with many different personality types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Manager experience required.
- Knowledge of wholesale buying industry preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices preferred. HubSpot experience a strong plus.
- Must be able to sit in an office environment for most of each day.
- Light weekend work could be possible at times during markets, minimal travel on occasion.
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise, and easily understood.
- Creative Thinking: Develops insights into problems or creates a work environment that encourages innovative thinking and “outside-the-box” solutions to problems.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Problem Solving: Recognizes and defines problems; challenges others to identify alternative solutions and plans to solve those problems.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 N Stemmons Fwy.Dallas, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Dallas Market Center
Get fresh Director of Strategic Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.